Friday, May 27, 2011

Worship

WORSHIP: to adore or revere.
Worship is an outward expression of an inner condition or working.
Worship is not only songs, it is found in lifestyle.
Worship is to love with all your heart, soul, mind and body.
There is something about singing, surrendering your heart to something greater than yourself.
Worship is a working of the heart.
Worship requires humility.
Worship completely takes the focus off of self, and places the focus on God.
The Lord inhabits the praises of His people.
Worship is love.


"You make the sun stand still, the oceans part, You're powerful, its who You are!"

"Now the plans that I have made, fail to compare, when I see Your glory."
"Hosanna, You are the God who saves us. Worthy of all our praises!"
"You are my supply, my breath of life, still more awesome than I know."
"When You could just be silent and leave us here to die, still You sent Your Son for us, You are on Our side."
"Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me."
"His love is deep, His love is wide and it covers us. His love is fierce, His love is strong, it is furious."
"Your presence is all I need, its all I want and all I seek, and without it there's no meaning."
"We belong to You, Father. Love has come, we are orphans no longer."
"There is no one like our God."
"You're the Lord of creation. You're the King above all kings."
"Hallelujah, Hallelujah, King of kings and Lord of lords, forever I am Yours."
"Found in You are the arms of love, the arms of grace. You alone are the One I trust."
"Our God reigns, forever His Kingdom reigns."
"You can make all things new. Only Your power can raise us."
"When the world is falling out from under me, I'll be found in You, still standing."
"Before there was time, there were visions in Your mind. There was death in the fall of mankind, but there was life in salvation's design."
"Your love is extravagant. Your friendship is intimate."
"You surround me like a winter fog. You've come and burned me with a kiss."
"Indescribable. Uncontainable. You placed the stars in the sky, and You know them by name."
"Holy is the Lord, God Almighty. The earth is full of His glory."
"You made it all, said let there be, and there was all that we see."
"You spread out your arms over empty hearts, said "Let there be light" and to a dark and hopeless world Your Son was born."
"My Beloved is beautiful, He's dazzling in excellence."
"You are stronger, sin is broken You have saved me."
"Clothed in rainbows of living color. Flashes of lightening, rolls of thunder. Blessing and honor strength and glory and power be to You the only Wise King."
"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is FREEDOM!"
"Beautiful Savior, Wonderful King."
"Here is our King, here is our Love, here is our God who's come to bring us back to Him."
"Lord You have my heart, and I will search for Your. Jesus take my life and lead me on."
"Far better is to be with You even for a day than to live 1000 years and to never see one glimpse of Your face."
"You are the source of life, I won't be left behind. No one else will do, I will take hold of You."
"You are the One thing that remains."
"From You, through You, and to You are all things."
"You hold it all together, You hold it all forever, You started it all, You are my All in All."
"My Savior, my Healer, Redeemer, that is who You are. Creator, my Maker, my Father."
"Perfect One, Matchless King, Beautiful Son, creation sings...'Who is like our God?'"
"We take heart, for You have overcome the world."
"I may be weak, but Your Spirit is strong in me. My flesh may fail, by my God You never will."
"I put my hope in You, there's nothing else to do."
"There is a Redeemer. Jesus, God's own Son. Precious Lamb of God, Messiah, Holy One."
"As surely as the sun will rise, You'll come to us, certain as the dawn appears."
"You are good when there's nothing good in me."
"You are peace when my fear is crippling."
"You are light when the darkness closes in."
"Beautiful God, laying Your majesty aside, You reached out in love to show me life. Lifted from darkness into light. King for a slave, trading Your righteousness for shame. Despite all my pride and foolish ways. Caught in Your infinite embrace. I find myself here on my knees again, caught up in grace like an avalanche."
"Like the rising sun that shines, only You can raise a life, awake my soul and sing. From the darkness comes a light, awake my soul."
"Jesus, You are my best friend, and You will always be."
"Love that's stronger, love that covers sin and takes the weight of the world."
"Your love's enough to see the broken heart find a brand new start with a brand new heart."
"He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory."
"I believe You're my healer. I believe You are all I need. I believe You're my portion. I believe, You're more than enough for me. Jesus You're all I need."
"Christ has risen from the dead, come awake."
"There is a God who loves me, who wraps me in His arms."
"You are unfailing, God. Your love is unending. And Your Word is eternal, firm in the heavens it stands."
"The mountains shake before Him. The demons run and flee at the mention of the Name, King of Majesty. There is no power in hell, nor any who can stand before the power and the presence of the Great I AM."
"You make everything glorious."
"You alone can rescue, You alone can save."
"Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness. Opened my eyes, let me see."
"Jesus, You call me friend. Jesus, You're my life within."

No comments:

Post a Comment